One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cancer Treatment Reviews
- Improved outcomes from adding sequential paclitaxel but not from escalating doxorubicin dose in an adjuvant chemotherapy regimen for patients with node-positive primary breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 976-983
- Paclitaxel after doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide as adjuvant chemotherapy for node-positive breast cancer: results from NSABP B-28.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 3686-3696
- Adjuvant docetaxel for node-positive breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2005; 352: 2302-2313
- Sequential adjuvant epirubicin-based and docetaxel chemotherapy for node-positive breast cancer patients: the FNCLCC PACS 01 Trial.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 5664-5671
- Randomized trial of dose-dense versus conventionally scheduled and sequential versus concurrent combination chemotherapy as postoperative adjuvant treatment of node-positive primary breast cancer: first report of Intergroup Trial C9741/Cancer and Leukemia Group B Trial 9741.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 1431-1439
Docetaxel for the adjuvant treatment of early node-positive breast cancer. Technology appraisal guidance 109. Paclitaxel for the adjuvant treatment of early node-positive breast cancer. Technology appraisal guidance 106. 2006 Guidelines.
- Diagnosis, treatment of early breast cancer, including locally advanced disease-summary of NICE guidance.BMJ. 2009; 338: 438
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology. v.1.2009.
Trudeau M, Eisen A, Messersmith H, et al. Adjuvant taxane therapy for women with early-stage, invasive breast cancer: a clinical practice guideline. CCO 2006 Practice Guideline.
- Primary breast cancer: ESMO clinical recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2009; 4: 10-14
BC Agency 2007 Guidelines.
- Evaluation of paclitaxel in adjuvant chemotherapy for patients with operable breast cancer: preliminary data of a prospective randomized trial.Clin Cancer Res. 2002; 8: 1073-1079
- Phase III trial comparing doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide with docetaxel plus cyclophosphamide as adjuvant therapy for operable breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 5381-5387
- Adjuvant chemotherapy with sequential or concurrent anthracycline and docetaxel: Breast International Group 02-98 randomized trial.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 121-133
- Randomized phase 3 trial of fluorouracil, epirubicin, and cyclophosphamide alone or followed by paclitaxel for early breast cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 805-814
- Phase III trial evaluating the addition of paclitaxel to doxorubicin followed by cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, and fluorouracil, as adjuvant or primary systemic therapy: European Cooperative Trial in Operable Breast Cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 2474-2481
- Weekly paclitaxel in the adjuvant treatment of breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1663-1671
- Postoperative dose-dense sequential chemotherapy with epirubicin, followed by CMF with or without paclitaxel, in patients with high-risk operable breast cancer: a randomized phase III study conducted by the Hellenic Cooperative Oncology Group.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 1762-1771
- Sequential epirubicin–docetaxel–CMF as adjuvant therapy of early breast cancer: results of the Taxit216 multicenter phase III trial.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 18s
- Concurrent doxorubicin plus docetaxel is not more effective than concurrent doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide in operable breast cancer with 0 to 3 positive axillary nodes: North American Breast Cancer Intergroup Trial E 2197.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 4092-4099
- TACT Trialists. Sequential docetaxel as adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancer (TACT): an open-label, phase III, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2009; 373: 1681-1692
- Cyclophosphamide, epirubicin, and fluorouracil versus dose-dense epirubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel versus doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by paclitaxel in node-positive or high-risk node-negative breast cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 77-82
Ferguson T, Wilcken N, Vagg R, et al. Taxanes for adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2007;(4).
- Taxane-based combinations as adjuvant chemotherapy of early breast cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized trials.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 44-53
- Benefit of taxanes as adjuvant chemotherapy for early breast cancer: pooled analysis of 15,500 patients.Cancer. 2006; 106: 2337-2344
- Taxanes for the adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer: systematic review and economic evaluation.Health Technol Assess. 2007; 11: 1-144